12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
1/8 cup raisins
1/8 cup dried currants
1 large green onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 3/4 teaspoons curry powder
1 small cucumber, peeled, cut lengthwise in half, seeded
1. Dice hardboiled eggs and stir together so yolks are well mashed.
2. Mix in raisins, currants, green onion, and cilantro.
3. Mix curry powder and 1/2 cup mayo in small bowl then stir into egg mixture.
4. Mix in more mayo by tablespoonfuls if salad is dry.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve on bread with thinly sliced cucumber slices.