- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup ghee or melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 tablespoons flour or coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Cook sweet potato, either after forking in microwave for 5-10 minutes or in oven at 425 for 25-30 minutes.
- Once your sweet potato is soft and cooked through, peel off the skin and mash it up in a bowl. And turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients, coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and eggs in a bowl. When well mixed add all other ingredient except for potatoes.
- When done mix everything together.
- Spoon into a 6×14 glass baking dish
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, cool then eat!